Before initiating a return request, please take a quick look below and review our Policies on Returns and Replacements:
- We do not accept returns for OBC's. Even if the OBC is unopened, unused and in new condition, we cannot accept it.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for orders placed outside of the continental US.
- We do not refund standard or expedited order shipping costs if an order is returned. i.e. If you paid standard or expedited shipping for your order initially and return your order later on, you will not be reimbursed for that shipping cost. Only the cost of the item(s).
- We do not refund return shipping costs. Unless a prepaid label is issued to you, you are responsible for the return shipping cost.
- We do not issue prepaid labels for un-wanted/un-needed items. If you should purchase an item and decide that you simply don't want it or don't need it, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. Please review all items thoroughly prior to purchasing to avoid any additional cost for returning
- DoubleTake returns incur a 35% restocking fee on ALL returned items/orders.
- All returns will incur up to a 20% restocking fee (except DoubleTake items, which incur a 35% restocking fee)
Returns for a Refund:
- Must be initiated within forty-five (45) days from the date of purchase; 30 days if it's a DoubleTake product (DoubleTake products ship back to DoubleTake directly and per their return policy, they only accept returns within 30 days of purchase)
- Must include all original packaging, products and accessories
- Must be in new, un-used condition. If a product is returned and is visibly used, damaged (i.e. dirty/rusty/dusty, wires cut or spliced, connectors cut off or swapped), or parts are missing, we will not issue you a refund
- Must be shipped via FedEx or UPS only. We do not accept returns from USPS and they will be refused by our warehouse
- Must provide the return tracking number. Not providing the return tracking number to us can void any return or refund as we are unable to keep track of the packages whereabouts. Return tracking is imperative in guaranteeing a quick refund. Please make sure to send us the return tracking number via email upon shipping your order back
- Must be shipped back to our warehouse using ONLY the address / RMA number provided to you by our associates. Please allow 3-5 business days for RMA instructions to be sent to you. We cannot be held responsible for the loss of returns sent back to the wrong address or without a return authorization number (RMA)
Incorrect/Defective Items for a Replacement:
- Damages and defects MUST be reported within 48 hours of delivery or your request will be denied.
- For all LTL freight shipments (including batteries, roof tops, body kits, and other oversized items), you must inspect the item before signing the delivery receipt provided by the freight company. Damage must be noted at the time of delivery to avoid claim denial. Any damage claim that is submitted after the delivery receipt has already been signed will be denied.
- Must provide photos and troubleshoot the products with us and our manufacturers (Prepaid return labels will NOT be issued if the requested information and photos are not provided)
- We will pay for return shipping fees on incorrect or defective products (PLEASE NOTE: "Incorrect" means that we either a.) sent you an item that is completely different than what was noted on your order confirmation/invoice (example: you ordered black but we sent you red; You ordered a mirror and we sent you a steering wheel cover, etc etc etc). Or b.) Your order was placed over the phone by one of our representatives and the wrong product was suggested by us. That said, if you place an order on our website unassisted (i.e. you placed the order yourself) and the product is incorrect, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs. We are not liable for incorrect items that you placed on the website yourself. If you're not sure something is correct, please reach out to us before ordering to avoid having to pay extra return shipping costs.
- Once return is initiated, we will send you a replacement product at no cost to you
- Battery chargers that may stop working outside of the 45 day return/exchange policy, are NOT be eligible for a return or exchange through Golf Cart Garage. Battery chargers come with a 4 year manufacturers warranty and will be replaced or repaired under the warranty. You will need to work with Lester (the manufacturer) directly.
Lights & Light Kit Returns:
- All light are tested upon return to confirm that they can be resold
- If upon return the lights are blown (board is blown) due to improper user installation, no refund will be provided
- If you are returning a light kit, you must return the whole light kit in it's entirety. ALL parts and pieces of the light kit must be returned in order to be eligible for a full refund. If you return a light kit and parts are missing or you decide to keep certain parts and pieces from the light kit and return the rest, you will not be eligible for any refund - partial or otherwise
Tire Combo Returns:
- All returned tire combos will incur a 20% restocking fee. Unfortunately, tires that are pre-mounted and then un-mounted are not able to be sold as new.
Battery Returns (Not Chargers):
- All returned batteries will incur a 20% restocking fee. Batteries cannot be returned if opened or used. They are under warranty for 18 months should there be any issues.
- Because batteries are super heavy and have to ship via LTL (not ground), they are very expensive to ship. Regardless, we are happy to offer our customers free initial shipping on all battery orders. That said however, if a battery order is shipped and you refuse it (whether it be early in the delivery process before the batteries make it to you OR when the truck physically arrives to drop the batteries), we reserve the right to charge you for the full shipping cost (Generally $300+) or deduct the shipping cost from your refund.
- Unless damaged, wrong or incomplete, we do not, under any circumstance, pay for battery returns. If you receive damaged, incomplete or the completely wrong batteries (i.e. we ship you 8V batteries and you ordered 6V batteries, etc etc), we will get you taken care of right away. However, should you decide that you no longer want/need the batteries, you will be responsible for ALL return shipping costs and fees associated with the return.
Cancellation/Editing Order Requests (All products):
Should you need to cancel or edit an order prior to shipping, we will do our best to stop it. However, please note: Often times, orders are pushed to our warehouses for shipping within minutes of the order being placed and because of our super fast shipping methods, we cannot guarantee that an order will be able to be cancelled or edited prior to shipping. Please double check all orders prior to placing it to make sure that the product/quantity is correct as you will be responsible for all return shipping costs if you should decide to return the item(s) later on.
Refusals (All products):
In the event that an order is not able to be cancelled prior to shipping or you decide that you no longer want/need the order after it's already shipped, we would ask that you please NOT refuse your order. Please allow the order to deliver to you and request a return through the form. Because we have several different warehouses around the country, it is imperative that you reach out to us for return authorization, proper return address and shipping instructions rather than refusing the order. A common misconception when an order is refused, is that the address on your shipping label is also the return address. This is incorrect. The address on your shipping label is almost always going to be the wrong return address as we have separate warehouses for orders and separate warehouses for returns. Refusing an order will greatly delay the refund process as it may return to the incorrect warehouse for processing and then have to be transferred to the proper warehouse. This can add 5 business days to the refund process (which nobody wants). Please note that, should you refuse an order and return without authorization, the order will incur a 20% refusal fee and delayed refunding.
PLEASE NOTE: We can totally appreciate that when you return an item(s), that you are anxious to be refunded ASAP. Please know that we do our absolute best to process returns and refund our customers as quickly as possible. That said: In some cases, depending on the product, returns can take several weeks to be processed and refunds issued. Returns are processed on a first come, first serve basis and are closed out and refunded in the order in which they were received. Battery returns do also take some time as they have to be returned via LTL carriers and the check in process can get a bit lengthy because of the nature of the product (hazardous materials). If your return tracking number shows delivered back to our warehouse(s), rest assured that it will be processed as quickly as possible. Simply put: Just because the tracking shows delivered back to our warehouse, that does not mean it will be processed and refunded that same day. Please allow our warehouse at least 5-7 business days and up to 2-3 weeks (depending on the product) to confirm your return and process your refund. Generally, it's quicker than that, however, due to some assorted circumstances, it can take a couple weeks.