SAVE up to 80% over in-shop cart repair!*
Uh-oh, something’s up with your cart. What if you could summon virtual help from a golf cart mechanic — at a time that you pick? Forget the frustration of waiting for an appointment, the hassle of renting a trailer to bring your cart to the shop, or the worry of having a service vendor in your home.
With the click of a button, GCG Gearheads on Demand puts you face-to-face with a Master Cart Mechanic, right on your cell phone, tablet or other device. Our service uses cutting-edge technology that enables our certified experts to analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and — in most cases — solve everyday golf cart problems in minutes.SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH TIM
- "Rep was knowledgeable and friendly. Right on the money with his recommendation."
- "Mr. Freeman has a plethora of knowledge regarding golf carts; not only saved me time and money, but I learned a lot of useful tips."
- "Saved me quite a bit of money. A thousand thank you are not enough."
What's Not To Like About Gearheads on Demand?
Don’t spend another minute wondering what’s wrong with your cart. Get troubleshooting help directly on your smartphone, tablet or other device at a time that works for you.
Meet "live" and face-to-face with a Master Cart Mechanic who's seen it all, and can diagnose most everyday issues quickly.
Revved Up Tech
Advanced technology allows us to zoom in from your phone camera and ”freeze frame" the problem area to efficiently diagnose your cart's issue.
No Contact, No Worries
It’s a safe, digital way to assess your cart's problem, so there's no spreading anything but wise solutions and good vibes.
to create to use the service, and we don't make it difﬁcult to cancel an annual subscripﬁon.
About How It Works
Set Up An Appointment
We won't keep you hanging. Instead of waiting on hold forever, know exactly when we will give you a call.SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH TIM
Provide more details
- FILL OUT THE GHOD ASSESSMENT FORM. We want to make sure our Master Mechanic can assist you with your concern, so after setting an appointment, we’ll require a detailed summary of your concern for assessment. Note that we may also require photos or videos to help Tim assess the issue.
- YOUR ISSUE WILL BE ASSESED - you’ll receive an email 24 hours prior to the call to let you know if Tim can assist you with the cart issue.
Prep For the Call
Make sure your phone is charged up and you are close to your cart with some decent lighting. Have your questions ready, and if you have a voltmeter, that would be handy to have nearby as well.
Terms and Conditions
Booking an Appointment
- To book an appointment, you must pick your preferred call duration, and make a payment. Note that the fees include a $5 nonrefundable assessment fee.
- You must then complete the Assessment Form provided after the appointment is set, which may require photos and videos. If we do not receive this form within 24 hours after the appointment is set, we reserve the right to cancel the appointment, in which case, a refund will not be issued.
- All appointments set will be assessed, but not all appointments will be approved.
If the Tech Can't Help
- If the tech reviews the details of the issue and determines he is is unable to help you, you will be notified about the cancellation of the appointment at least 24 hours before the scheduled call, and you will receive a refund.
- To receive a full refund, please cancel your appointment more than 24 hours before the scheduled call.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled call will not be refunded.
- Due to the limited number of time slots available, call rescheduling will not be allowed at this time. You can opt to cancel the call and set a new appointment at your most convenient time.
- You agree to treat the tech courteously and professionally.
- You agree to provide a safe and appropriate working environment for the tech.
- You agree to cooperate with the tech to enable them to complete the job.
Gearheads on Demand is designed to be a convenient and effective way to diagnose problems with your electric or gas golf cart. Many times diagnosing golf cart problems will require the use of a volt meter. If you are not comfortable handling a volt meter, Gearheads on Demand may not be able to help you. By using Gearheads on Demand, you agree that you understand your physical limitations and the risk of injury that comes with mechanical repairs. You also agree that we are not responsible and/or liable for any injury that you may sustain while using Gearheads on Demand. We will do everything we canto assist; sometimes that means discerning when to say, “This issue has to be diagnosed in a shop on a lift."
By booking an appointment, you agree to these terms and conditions
Questions About Your Golf Cart?
Our resident expert gear-head, Dave, delivers tips, tricks, how-to videos for Club Car, EZGO, Yamaha, reminders to keep us moving, sprinkling in a bit of humor to keep us entertained.
Don't know where to start? See some of our most popular videos below