- Do you ship to Canada or internationally?
- Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
- When will my order ship?
- How do you ship orders?
- When will my order be delivered?
- Will I receive tracking information?
- Where is my tracking number?
- I ordered multiple items but only received part of my order?
- Where are you located?
- Which payment options do you accept?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Do you offer any bulk or volume discounts?
- Do you have a physical catalog?
- Do you accept returns?
- How long do I have to make a return?
- Do I have to pay for return shipping?
- Is there a restocking fee for returned items?
- What if I receive a damaged or defective product?
Yes! We ship select products (i.e. battery chargers) to almost all international countries (If you would like to purchase a charger, but do not find your country listed above, please let us know and we can add your country to our list.)
Please be advised that for items shipped to international countries, the customer is responsible for paying any customs related fees and taxes. (Please note: Orders shipping to Australia that are under $1,000 will not incur any customs related fees or duties).
Yes. Restrictions apply for some items.
Yes! Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $125 to the continental US. Otherwise:
- Orders from $0-$49.99, are $11.95 flat rate shipping.
- Orders from $50-$99.99, are $17.95 flat rate shipping.
- Orders from $100-$124.99, are $19.95 flat rate shipping.
Yes. We offer Free Ground Shipping (continental US) on all orders of $125 or more, generally via FedEx or UPS. But we do have a warehouse located in Houston, Texas and depending on the order we often ship out of Florida and Maryland. We almost always ship all orders within 24 hours or 1 business day from when the order is placed. This significantly speeds up delivery times. We also offer express shipping (2-3 business day delivery) to the certain states in the continental US. Here are the rates:
- Orders from $0-$49.99, are $14.95 express flat rate shipping.
- Orders from $50-$99.99, are $20.95 express flat rate shipping.
- Orders from $100-$124.99, are $22.95 express flat rate shipping.
- Orders from $125+ are $29.95 express flat rate shipping.
We almost always ship all orders within 24 hours or 1 business day from when the order is placed. International shipments may take an extra few days to ship
FedEx and UPS for 99% of domestic orders and DHL for international orders. For batteries, we ship LTL Freight (i.e. Old Dominion, Southeastern Freight Lines, etc etc).
Delivery is generally between 3-5 business days, most often between 2-3 days (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico & Canada and Australia). We ship all orders within 1 business day, most same day. Batteries generally ship within 1-2 weeks.
Yes. You will receive the following series of emails detailing the status of your shipment: (1) the carrier has received shipping information, (2) the shipment is in transit, (3) the shipment is out for delivery, and (4) the shipment has been delivered. For battery deliveries, you will receive a BOL (Bill Of Lading) or PRO number once the freight company picks up the batteries. It is slightly different than Ground tracking, but tracked just about the same way.
If you have completed an order but have not received a tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours or 2 business days to start receiving emails with tracking information. Please check your spam folder if it has been 48 hours or 2 business days since your purchase.
Depending on our stock levels at each warehouse, some items may be shipped separately. Just give it a few days, the other item(s) are on the way.
We are based out of Houston, Texas and our sales department is located in Cleveland, Ohio. We stock and ship most of our products from our warehouse in Houston, Texas, and depending on the order we often ship out of Florida and Maryland as well. If you need our mailing address to add us as an approved vendor, please email us at Support@GolfCartGarage.com or give us a call at 1-800-401-2934.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. We'd prefer no personal checks or money orders. If you would like to pay with your bank account (aka an e-check), you can quickly and easily set up and use PayPal. If you are a school district, university or other governmental agency please call us at 1-800-401-2934 and we can discuss payment options.
Yes, but only in certain states.
Yes. Please check the product pages for bulk discounts. If not listed, please feel free to email us at Support@GolfCartGarage.com or give us a call at 1-800-401-2934 and we can can let you know of any bulk discounts.
Yes! Please see our Golf Cart Garage Physical Catalog.
Absolutely. The only items we don't accept returns for are OBC's.
You can return products within 45 days of purchase for a refund or replacement, no questions asked! Take a look at our Policies for additional information on returns.
Yes for general/regular returns. No if you received a damaged or defective product. For our full policy on returns, please see here: Returns. Please note: We do not accept returns or exchanges for any international orders placed outside of the continental US.
There is a 35% restocking fee for all returned DoubleTake Products/orders, and a 20% restocking fee for products from all other vendors (RHOX, MadJax, Steeleng, Trojan Battery, etc). Note that there is also a 20% fee for refused deliveries because of the costs associated with shipping an item twice to and from our warehouse.
If you receive a broken or defective product, no worries, we will take care of you right away. Instead of making you ship it back and then wait weeks for a replacement, we will send you a new one immediately. Our focus is on resolving any issues as quickly as humanly possible. Please see our Policies for additional information on returns.
Here are a list of links that may be helpful:
- Golf Cart Chargers & Batteries FAQ
- How to Choose the Best Golf Cart Battery Charger
- Lester Links Charger vs. Lester Summit Charger
- How Many Volts Is My Golf Cart (36V Or 48V)
- How to Maintain My Golf Cart Batteries
More questions? Visit our golf cart cart resource.