- Do you ship to Canada or internationally?
- Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
- When will my order ship?
- How do you ship orders?
- When will my order be delivered?
- Will I receive tracking information?
- Where is my tracking number?
- I ordered multiple items but only received part of my order?
- Where are you located?
- Which payment options do you accept?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- Do you offer any bulk or volume discounts?
- Do you have a digital catalog?
- Do you accept returns?
- How long do I have to make a return?
- Do I have to pay for return shipping?
- Is there a restocking fee for returned items?
- What if I receive a damaged or defective product?
- I can't find the part I need.
- I'm having issues with my charger, and it's still under warranty. Can you help me?
- Where can I find out more about my golf cart charger and batteries?
We ship select items (i.e. chargers) to almost all international countries, including Canada. However, please be aware that the customer is responsible for paying any customs-related fees and taxes. (Note: Orders shipping to Australia that are under $1,000 will not incur any customs-related fees or duties.) Here are some additional details about international shipping:
- Shipping times: International shipping times vary depending on the destination country.
- Shipping costs: Shipping costs vary depending on the weight and size of the package, as well as the destination country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
We can also ship to a freight forwarder of your choice in the United States, however, please note the following:
- The customer will be responsible for selecting and arranging with the freight forwarder directly. We do not deal with the freight forwarder outside of delivering to them.
- The customer takes full responsibility for the order after it's been tendered/delivered to the freight forwarder. Golf Cart Garage is not responsible for the orders once they're delivered.
Yes, we do! We ship to most locations in the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. However, there are a few restrictions on some items. For example, we cannot ship hazardous materials to these locations.
Please contact us for a shipping quote and to check if we can ship to your location.
We offer free ground shipping on all orders over $149.99 to the continental US. Orders under $149.99 will have a flat rate shipping fee as follows:
- Orders under $99.99: $11.95 flat rate
- Orders under $149.99: $15.95 flat rate
Yes. We almost always ship all orders within 24 hours or 1 business day from when the order is placed (excludes battery orders). So, this significantly speeds up delivery times.
We also offer express shipping (2-3 business day delivery) to select states in the continental US, depending on the distance of your location from our warehouse locations. Here are our express shipping flat rates:
- Orders $99.99 or lower: $14.95 flat rate
- Orders $100-149.99: $18.95 flat rate
- Orders $150 and above: $24.95 flat rate
We almost always ship all orders within 24 hours or 1 business day from when the order is placed. International shipments may take few extra days to ship.
FedEx and UPS for 99% of domestic orders and DHL for international orders. For batteries, we ship LTL Freight (i.e. Old Dominion, Southeastern Freight Lines, etc etc).
- Standard shipping for regular items generally takes 3-5 business days, this excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico & Canada, and Australia. LTL orders take 5-7 business days.
- Express shipping takes 2-3 business days, but do note this option is only available to select states.
- Battery orders generally ship within 2-3 weeks and typically deliver within 5-7 days(LTL). We do not allow express shipping for battery orders.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a series of emails with updates on its status. These emails will include:
- A notification that your order has been shipped
- A tracking number so you can track your order online
- A notification that your order has been delivered
For battery deliveries, you will receive a BOL (Bill Of Lading) or PRO number once the freight company picks up the batteries. This number can be used to track your order online.
We typically send tracking information within 48 hours (2 business days) of your order being shipped. If you have not received your tracking information within this time frame, please check your spam folder. If you still do not see your tracking information, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Items may be shipped separately.
We keep our inventory in multiple warehouses around the country. Because of this, some items may be shipped separately. Don't worry, we'll send you an email with tracking information for each shipment. You can expect the other item(s) to arrive within a few days.
We are based out of Cleveland, Ohio, but we have multiple warehouse locations across the US. This means we can get your orders to you faster!
If you need our mailing address to add us as an approved vendor, please email us at Support@GolfCartGarage.com or give us a call at 1-800-401-2934.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
We prefer credit or debit cards, but we understand that not everyone has them. So, we also accept payments through Paypal and offer financing options through Bread Financing.
Yes, but only in select states. When you checkout, you’ll see the sales tax on the order summary page.
Yes, we do! If you’re looking to make a bulk purchase, please reach out to us at Support@GolfCartGarage.com, or call us at 1-800-401-2934 for a quote and we’ll be glad to assist you.
If you’re managing a fleet, you may want to consider joining our Armada Rewards Program.
Yes! You can return items for a refund or exchange, as long as they are in new, resalable condition. The only items we don't accept returns for are OBC's and made-to-order items. Take a look at our Return Policy Page to learn more.
You can return products within 45 days of purchase for a refund or replacement, no questions asked!
For regular returns, customers will have to pay for return shipping. Regular returns are defined as items that fall into the following categories:
- You no longer need or want the item
- You ordered the incorrect product. This means that you placed an order on our website without the help of our sales representatives and need to return or exchange for the correct product (i.e. You ordered a rear seat for a Yamaha, but you have a Club Car, etc etc)
- You damaged the product during installation and need to return or exchange
If the reason for the return is due to an issue with the order (damaged in transit/defective/we shipped you something different than what you ordered per the order invoice), we will gladly provide you with a return label. If your order falls under "Regular Returns", we will happily provide you with return information, however, you will be responsible for return shipping.
Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges for orders placed outside of the continental US.
You may visit our Return Policy Page for more information.
- 20% restocking fee for all returns.
- 25% restocking fee for all refused deliveries or returns without an RMA, due to the costs associated with shipping an item twice to and from our warehouse.
Please reach out to us through the Return Request Form and we’ll gladly assist you further! We want to make sure you’re happy with your purchase, so we’ll do our best to resolve your concern as soon as possible.
Please provide us with the following information through the contact us form and we'll be happy to check if we can source the part for you.
- Item Name
- Vehicle Brand/Year/Model
- OEM Part Number
Lester Electrical handles all warranty-related issues. For any charger-related issues past the 45-day return window, please contact them directly. Their awesome technical support team should be able to help you with your concern. For your convenience, here's their contact information:
Please have your 9 digit serial number (located on the white label on the back of your charger) ready when calling. If after hours, please leave a message including your full name, phone number, and serial number, and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
Here are a list of links that may be helpful:
- Golf Cart Chargers & Batteries FAQ
- How to Choose the Best Golf Cart Battery Charger
- Lester Links Charger vs. Lester Summit Charger
- How Many Volts Is My Golf Cart (36V Or 48V)
- How to Maintain My Golf Cart Batteries
More questions? Visit our golf cart cart resource.