Lester Summit Series II Battery Charger 650W 36/48V With Gray SB175 Plug
Charge Batteries Fast. Less Time Waiting. Never Stranded Without Your Charger.
Want to keep your electric golf cart juiced up for any adventure? Get this off-board (or onboard ) charger from the Lester Summit II Series, engineered by industry leader Lester Electrical. The development team at Lester Electrical has designed this Summit 2 golf cart charger to be the most advanced, versatile charger with the most features and user interaction ever!
The Most Advanced Charger. Batteries Are ALWAYS Charged When Plugged In.
- Automatic voltage detector, which identifies your cart's voltage (36V or 48V) and adjusts accordingly
- Proprietary charge algorithms that instantly tell you if batteries need juice (and how much)
- Free Bluetooth app compatible with both Apple and Android devices. View your charge-cycle status, download charge-history records, switch between on-board and off-board, and more
Monitor Your Golf Cart's Charge From Your Phone.
- ChargerConnect app is compatible with Apple and Android
- Connect to a charger in seconds
- See charge cycle history records at your fingertips
Guaranteed To Work With Your SB175-Plug. 4-Year Warranty.
- Powers virtually any batteries, including wet-flooded, AGM, gel, and lithium-ion
- Charges both 36V and 48V battery banks without even missing a beat
It's Waterproof. It's Drop Proof. It Works Rain Or Shine.
The Lester Summit II features a rugged and weatherproof design, making it ideal for any condition. It also includes an automatic shut-off feature that prevents damage to your batteries, ensuring a long lifespan. With its simple operation and intuitive design, the Onboard Golf Cart Battery Charger is the perfect choice for keeping your golf cart batteries charged and ready to go.
We also have an extensive resource on Lester Electrical Summit II Chargers.
If you are looking for a particular DC plug or are you're unsure whether you've chosen the right charger for your golf cart, check out our buyer's guide on What Is The Best Golf Cart Battery Charger. If you have questions about golf cart chargers or batteries, see our FAQ on Battery Chargers and Batteries For Golf Carts.
This charger works as a replacement for a Lestronic II charger. If you'd like a 36V/48V Onboard Charger with more amperage (amps), here's a High Amperage 24V/36V/48V Onboard Battery Charger.
If you have questions about anything else, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-401-2934 or send us an email at Support@GolfCartGarage.com.