Crown Battery 6-Pack - 8 Volt Batteries for 48-Volt Golf Carts
Go Farther On A Single Charge.
- Maximum drive time
- Greater power
- Lower maintenance costs
- Comparable to Trojan T-875's
Ideal for Any 48-Volt Golf Cart. Best Value Battery Set.
Your 6-pack delivers all the battery power you'll need for your 48-Volt EZGO, Club Car, or Yamaha golf cart... or for any other 48-volt golf cart or utility vehicle. Take it for a worry-free spin and see for yourself.
Watering System Available For Easy To Manage Batteries (Optional).
- 5-year warranty
- Quick and easy way to see when individual batteries require water, no more guessing
- Very easy installation
- Please note that Batteries take 2-3 weeks to deliver and are shipped via freight.
- Please be sure to inspect the item before signing the delivery receipt provided by the freight company. Note any potential damage from delivery to avoid claim denial.
- Provide a phone number. The carrier will contact you via phone to set up an appointment for delivery.
|Recommended For:||48 VOLT GOLF CARTS WITH 6 BATTERIES -- Confirm Your Golf Cart Voltage?|
|Golf Cart Makes:||Club Car, EZ-GO, Yamaha, etc.|
|Model:||Crown Battery / CR-150|
|Battery Type:||Deep-cycle lead-acid wet cell batteries|
|Battery Group Size:||GC2|
|Cells:||4 cells (watering holes)|
|Capacity:||250 minutes @25 amps; 65 minutes @75 amps|
|5-Hour Rate (Ah):||120Ah|
|20-Hour Rate (Ah):||150Ah|
|Weight:||60 pounds per battery|
|Dimensions:||L 10.31" x W 7.06" x H 10.82"|
|Manufactured:|| Made in the USA
|Replaces:|| Any 8V deep cycle flooded batteries
|CR-150 Info:|| Information Sheet
|CR-150 Safety Info:|| Safety Data Sheet
|Product Includes:||Six 8V Deep Cycle Lead Acid Batteries|
|Product Categories:||Golf Cart Batteries, 8V Golf Cart Batteries|
If you have questions about golf cart chargers or batteries, check out our Batteries & Chargers Guide.
If you need a different set of batteries, see our full line of Golf Cart Deep Cycle Batteries.
Please note that this set of batteries is only available for shipping in the continental US and at locations that can accept LTL shipments (no UPS or FedEx deliveries). If you have questions about anything else, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-401-2934 or send us an email at Support@GolfCartGarage.com.